Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another 5-star review on Edmunds.com for Fairfax Hyundai!

"bought a brand new 2013 GLS Auto with PEP (plus mats/nets/mud guards/rear spoiler) for an amazing deal. it was a very smooth process - worked with a salesman Alauddin who was not pushy at all and was willing to work with my numbers and took time to wait with me while there was a long wait due to a finance back-up. it helped that I had researched a lot here on edmunds and was sure of what car I wanted. These guys provide free tires for life and free services/inspections for life - which is so good. Loaner cars are also included. I definitely recommend going to this dealership plus meet with Alauddin for your needs. These guys kept the showroom open for me until 11p on a Thursday until I was completely satisfied before they locked up and left for the day." - vanquisher

Key_art_edmunds

Click here to read more reviews on Edmunds.

No comments:

Post a Comment