Monday, September 10, 2012

Two 5-star reviews for Fairfax Hyundai over the weekend on Yelp! Nice work, team!

"Just leased a car through Fairfax Hyundai. I wished I could give more than 5 stars - superb customer service, no pressure, caring people. I had the pleasure of working with Johnny - he was outstanding. Such a gentleman, patient, knowledgable, and was great with my little girls. Jay, his manager,  was also top notch. Every question or concern I had, they took care of it with ease. Ask for Johnny and you will see. I was so impressed. And, I loooooove my Sonata!! I am recommending all my family and friends looking for a new car to check them out. Couldn't be happier. Fairfax Hyundai, whatever you are doing, keep it up." - Raigan W.

Yelp

Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment