Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thanks to Bob L. for sharing his amazing experience shopping for a new car for his son our Facebook page!

"I visited Fairfax Hyundai 2 weeks ago with my 22-year old son to "look" and test-drive a few models for his first car purchase. The Honda Accord was also on our short-list. We immediately met Vincent Cheung who spent much time with us showing us several cars on the lot followed by 2 test drives. He then went through the car features, mfr's warranties and other benefits that come with a new Hyundai. In short, my son purchased and drove off the lot a 2013 Elantra in the color he wanted. Vincent is a true car sales professional. He knows his stuff and was very low-profile in working with us, which was a pleasant relief from my past car-buying experiences. I highly recommend you see Vincent if you are shopping for a Hyundai. " - Bob L.

503165914_a680a56c77_z

Click here to read more reviews on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment