Monday, November 26, 2012

"I had a wonderful experience at Fairfax Hyundai and would definitely recommend them to any family member or friend," says this 5-star review on DealerRater!

kfoose Nov 26, 2012

Overall Score: 5
I had a wonderful experience at Fairfax Hyundai and would definitely recommend them to any family member or friend! Their internet sales manager and sales associate were extremely knowledgeable and provided me all of the information I requested in a very straight forward fashion. I appreciated their direct approach and it never came off as salesy which was very nice. They worked with me to explain all of the car features and made sure I understood what my warranty covered which was very comprehensive. I previously owned a Mercedes and the customer service at Fairfax Hyundai was definitely comparable! Thank you I love my new car!!

Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater.

No comments:

Post a Comment