Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"A great experience with the service folks here," says Orest in this fantastic review on Google+ Local!


Orest Kaczmarskyj Feb 06, 2013
QualityExcellentAppealExcellentServiceExcellent
Called for scheduled service appointment and got what I asked for. Brought my 2009 Genesis in and was immediately greeted by service rep. Jason Richardson. He expected me and went out of his way to process the car and arrange for a loaner in a very expeditious and friendly manner. He called me later in the day to let me know that the car was ready. When I picked it up, he personally took the trouble to assure that all I expected was done - and checked things out himself ! A great experience with the service folks here!!!
 
Click here to read more reviews on Google+ Local. 

No comments:

Post a Comment