Monday, March 4, 2013

"Best car service experience I've ever had," says J. Evans on Google!

J Evans Mar 03, 2013
QualityExcellentAppealNo RatingServiceNo Rating
 
Best car service experience I've ever had. I tried this place out for the first time and was thoroughly impressed. I love that the "check-in" process takes place inside a garage that has automatic doors. So, even if it's raining, you're not going to get wet at all because you're covered at all times. There were ample people available to check me in, so I didn't have to wait at all. Their guest lounge is huge. Plenty of room for people to sit. Lots of chairs and TVs. Free drinks. I asked one lady where the restroom was. Instead of pointing me in a certain direction, she put down the paperwork she was working on and personally walked me to the other side of the garage to the restroom. Talk about going above and beyond. I love that when your car is ready, they come to you in the guest lounge and sit with you to go over every issue with your car. Alixandra was great; she even named off 5 nearby places I could go for lunch as I wait for my car. I'm making this my official car service place.
 
 Click here to read more reviews on Google+ Local.

No comments:

Post a Comment