Friday, May 31, 2013

"Thomas listened to what I said I wanted in an automobile and was able to correctly match the right car, at the right price for what I was after." - Olemkline


Olenkline Fairfax, Virginia May 30, 2013
Overall Score: 5
 
I came in to look at buying a new car, with the Genesis in mind, talked with Thomas and he talked to me about the Genesis, and suggested I also give consideration to the Azera. It turned out that was the right car for me. He listened to what I said I wanted in an automobile and was able to correctly match the right car, at the right price for what I was after. He was extremely helpful, friendly and product knowledgeable. While waiting for Thomas to get the keys to test drive the Genesis and Azera, I took the opportunity to talk with Sharise about the two cars, while assuring me I couldn't go wrong with either of them, suggested the Azera was worth a serious look. Her delightful personality and friendliness added to the overall positive experience at Fairfax Hyundai.
 
Click here to read more reviews on DealerRater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment