Friday, April 20, 2012

A huge thanks to Lisa for this shining review on Google Maps!

"I started my car shopping on-line and explained what car I was interested in. Kristen Glenn got back to me within a few minutes and it was all so easy from there. I went to the dealership, they had the car I was interested in already parked out front for me. Ms. Glenn introduced me to Alex, the salesperson and he handed me the keys and off I drove for a test drive by myself in my beautiful, new 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. After a pleasant test-drive, I walked back into the dealership, filled out the paperwork and within a matter of hours, the car was mine. Everyone at the dealership is pleasant, efficient and bends over backwards to get the customer the best deal available. It was a great car buying experience, I will go back! And . . . I love my new car!!!" - Lisa

Google_maps_1

Click here to read more reviews on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment