Monday, April 2, 2012

A big thanks to the author of this 5-star review on Google Maps!

"I know it sounds clichéd, but I really had not intended on buying anything when I stopped by the dealership. I had been shopping for a lightly used Sante Fe and wanted to get a look at what I'd be missing out on vs. the current model year. I had done my homework and knew what kind of price range I should expect for a 2012, and it was more than I wanted to pay. But the online price quote I got from the Fairfax Hyundai website was reasonable enough that it worked to get me in the door. My salesperson (Alex E.) did a good job reading my personality - ANY pushiness and I would have walked. We just talked through options and what I was looking to spend and get for those dollars. He was open to letting me show him the websites where I had been researching about current incentives and financing rates. Without too much back & forth, we had essentially worked out the pricing that got me to where I wanted to be -- and all this before I even agreed to look at or test drive the car. Later that evening, I was driving home my first new car. Thanks" - John

Google_maps_1

Click here to read more reviews on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment