Monday, June 18, 2012

A big thanks to Farzam for this 5-star review on Yelp!

"I purchased the new 2012 Sonata from Fairfax Hyundai Dealership, which it was wonderful experience.
After visiting 4 dealerships, I stopped by there and bought Sonata at this dealership. I had communicated by email before visiting. Will (the Sales Person) and Cody(the Manager), were really helpful. Cody also was very professional, I got a very good trade-in value on my old car which was awesome!. also finance guy(unfortunately I forgot to his name), was very nice. I was not really serious to buy a car(because I was planning to get rid of my old car first then buy the new car) but once I talked with Cody he really changed my mind I'm really happy that I bought the car and also happy for the good deal  I would definitely, definitely and definitely  recommend this dealership.
Very good customer service and so friendly
Thanks Hyundai Fairfax and appreciated.
Farzam"

Yelp

Click here to read more reviews on Yelp.

No comments:

Post a Comment