Thursday, June 7, 2012

A huge thanks to the author of this 5-star review on Edmunds.com!

"I purchased my second car from Fairfax Hyundai not only because Hyundai's are one of the most reliable, reasonably price and safest cars out there today but mostly due to my salesman, Don Barker. He is truly an asset to his company. His knowledge of the product, ability to listen to what is important to the customer he is dealing with and his honesty have made me a customer for life. As long as Hyundai's are being produced I will never own another make of car and as long as Don Barker is there he will have my business. The service is second to none, and you are not forgotten once they have your business. Fairfax Hyundai and Don know how to make a consumer keep coming back." - smorabito

Key_art_edmunds
Click here to read more reviews on Edmunds.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment